Monday, January 4, 2010

week 19


Okay, I definitely look pregnant. I think my belly is growing daily. Scott and I went to Atlanta this week for Mackenzie's first b-day. WOW what a big girl she is and she is so sweet. They changed so fast and so much. Josh and Meg's new home is beautiful and they were great hosts. They cooked the entire time we were there and it was YUMMY. We had a great time with everyone. New Year's eve there ended up being 3 pregos so we almost out numbered the rest of them. LOL Jess still looks great but is ready for Logan to come. One day, we all went on a eventful nature hike. Meg had a shortcut that would be less strenuous....so much for Jess's bed rest. In fact, I am surprised she didn't go into labor. We all got a good workout. Jess and I went to the outlet malls and shopped for our boys. That was a blast. I cried at one point bc the next time I see Jess she will be having Logan. It has been so great to be pregnant together and I am selfishly sad that it is over. However, I am equally excited to meet Logan. Jack loaded up on Christmas gifts. Jess and Chris gave the most adorable overalls with a henley shirt. Aunt Nancy gave a footed rainbow sleeper and boo bunny. Meg's parents gave us a mobile for the pack-n-play, a blanket, a pacifier holder, and some foot rattles. Nana made us the most adorable ABC baby blanket. Josh and Meg gave us a clacker along with a travel bed. We were shocked. Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment