Thursday, January 14, 2010

week 21

Baby Logan is here. He was born at 8:51 weighing 7 lbs 4 oz and is 19 inches long. Logan is adorable!!!!! Jess ended up having to have a c-section bc her blood pressure was up. This got me thinking about my own delivery. I am not sure how I feel. I would like to have a natural birth but if there is any question of distress then I would not question the doctors about a section. There are pluses and minuses to both and we will just have to put our trust in God. I am sad for Jess bc she still hasn't been able to hold or see her baby since he was born. However; he is doing much better and Daddy is recording everything. It has been around 8 hours. Good luck to the nurses trying to get him away from her when she finally gets her hands on him. We will go back in a few weeks to visit and love on him after they get home and settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment