Sunday, December 27, 2009

Week 18

Merry Christmas!!!! I have popped. I am wearing maternity clothes now. I don't care for them but what do you do. I am just so thankful to Amanda and Nanal for letting me borrow theirs. We have had a wonderful holiday. Zach was here this week and he thinks it is cool that we are having a baby. He is going to make a great big brother, and we are lucky that the baby will have such a good role model. Mom had all of us over Wednesday night for a wonderful Christmas dinner. Christmas eve I went to church with Aunt Carroll and Uncle Bud. It was beautiful. When it was time to sing Silent Night, they dimmed the lights and the church glowed from the candle light. It was a time of reflection of self and over the past. Although we lost grandmother this year, MacKenzie was born, and Jess and I both found out we were pregnant. I cried through most of it but it was very emtional. I miss my Dad. He would have been so excited I was having a boy, but I know he is watching over us. Then we went to Scott's mom's on Christmas day. It was a lot of driving but we had a nice visit. She is excited about the baby. I am pretty sure I felt him move Christmas night after we came home. I want to feel it again. We are definitely going to call him Jack, but are still working out the actual name that will go on the birth certificate. Scott and I are agreeing on names, thank goodness. I am so excited about next week. We are going to see Josh, Megan, Jess, Chris, and MacKenize. Kenzie is going to be one, Jess is about to deliver, and I am half way through my pregnancy. Time is going by so fast.

1 comment:

  1. Reading your post always makes me cry! By the way, I cried through Silent Night, too. I always do! We have had a very blessed year, and 2010 is going to be even better! Love you!

    ReplyDelete