Thursday, January 14, 2010

Week 20

Scott and I went to the doctor Tuesday for a check up and ultrasound. Jack was cold and didn't want to move around much. (We are having record temperatures), but we were able to see he was still a boy. Everything is right on track. I have gained 9 lbs total but it feels like more. He is up to my belly button now and I feel him a little more. This weekend I went to see my friend Amanda. We spent the day together playing game with her boys and tending to Kennedy. She is such a good baby. I changed a few diapers but no Stinkys. I refuse to do that until I have too. Amanda has been great and so supportive. She bought Jack 3 outfits and would have bought tons more but I stopped her. She went with me so I could register for my big items at Babies-R-Us. This place is a little overwhelming , but she made it fun. In fact, I was so excited when I left....It is starting to feel more real. We say that Jack is Kennedy's future husband. Of course everyone says they can't be together bc their child would be really crazy. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment