Thursday, November 5, 2009

Headed to Atl

Leaving in the morning with my mom headed to Atlanta. It is time for Jess's (my cousin) baby shower that we (Aunt Carroll, mom, Meg, Nichole, and myself) are hosting. I am so excited. I can't wait to see Jess. We have a lot of cute stuff for the shower. Plus we got the best suprise ever. Susan, her mother-n-law, is taking us to get a sneak peak at Logan via 4d ultrasound tomorrow night. It means so much to me to get to see him, especially since I
used to do ultrasound. I can personally count little toes and fingers on this precious angel. Not to mention I just can't wait until Feb to see him. Scott is coming Saturday and the Daddys are all going to hang out. Now we just need Bama to stay undefeated and beat LSU. Baby Ruppert says, "ROLL TIDE"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment