Monday, November 9, 2009

What a great weekend. I got to spend time with my mom and my Aunt Carroll while staying at Susan's house preparing for the shower. It was great. We laughed we cried and everything in between. Friday, we all went and saw little Logan followed by going out to eat. There was 11 adults and 2 kids. It was great. Jess looks so cute. She is all baby.
Saturday was the shower. I think it turned out beautiful. It was all based around Jess's turtle theme. We had so much fun just spending time together talking about the past. It was fun to hear the stories of when my mom and Aunts were pregnant with us. Megan and I got to spend some time together which was nice. Kenzie is at the age where she is getting into everything so she is keeping mommy and daddy very busy. She is still the sweetest child and she always make you smile. Although the shower was for Jess, I ended up getting a few surprise gifts as well. First, Susan (Jessica's Mother-n-law) got baby a precious little ducky outfit. Then Nana made me three burp clothes and two baby blankets. Lastly, my Aunt Nancy, gave me a Pandora bead and made me a scrap book. It is the most precious gift I probably will get. She wrote the most beautiful poem about my pregnancy, my mom, and my dad. I cried so hard and will have to stop or I will start crying again. It was a great weekend and hated to see it end. By the way....Bama beat LSU 9-0.

No comments:

Post a Comment