Monday, November 30, 2009

week 14

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

This has been the best week yet. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Scott brought Zach home Thursday around lunch time. Good grief, he grows everytime we see him. He is now as tall as Scott. We had a wonderful dinner just the 5 of us: mom, Ronald, Zach, Scott, and I. Lots of yummy things to eat. Stuffing is better PREGO. Zach is excited about being a big brother, but he wants it to be a boy. We will find out next week. I tried on some maternity jeans but they are still to big. I have some fat clothes so that is what I am wearing. The problem is my tops; they are too tight and/or too short. I am in the in between phase, I guess. I still feeling great!!! On Friday, we all went to Auburn and tailgated. Baby's first of many victories over Auburn. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment