Saturday, October 31, 2009

week 10

I think we are having a boy. I know this sounds nuts but I really do. I crave all this food that I only ate with my dad growing up. Then the other day a complete strange told me she was always right and I was definantly having a boy. Plus when I was at a baby boutique the other day the lady wanted me to see her new bibs that she had made. The one she pulled out had the boy name that Scott and I have decided on. Coincidence? We will see in a few weeks.

My dear friend Kelly scanned me Saturday, so we got to see "Baby Ru". Her little girl, Hayden, helped scan me. The baby was very active. When you watch the video the head is one the right side and the legs/body is what is moving around. It is so amazing. Afterwards, Scott, Dennis, Kelly, Hayden, and I went to eat and had a great time just talking and laughing. Hayden drew us a picture of the baby's heart that we just finished watching. She is such a sweet child. Looking forward to AU-UA game with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment