Sunday, October 25, 2009

week 9

Gramma Ruppert called this week to check in and see how Scott and I are doing. We talked for a while, and she said that she and Grandpa are very excited to be Grandparents again. I asked if she would want to come and help after the baby comes, and she was honored that I asked.
Week 9 means that the embryonic stage is over and baby is now considered a fetus from now throughout the rest of the 40 weeks. My pants are getting a little tight in the waist line and I am going to have to get new bras, but I still feel great. Maybe I have made it without any real morning sicknesses. Scott is being so sweet and affectionate. I have this need to get organized, even more than usual. My mom came over and we cleaned out my closet and went through the maternity clothes that my friend Amanda Mathews let me borrow. OMGosh, there are so many. She also works in marketing, so I have tons of work clothes. We love her. My mom stayed all day. It really meant a lot to get to spend time with her. She is very supportive and I appreciate all that she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment