Tuesday, March 30, 2010

week 31

Down to the single digits. Only 9 more weeks to go. We are getting a little anxious, at least mommy is. All these questions are going through my head. Will I be a good mom? How will I know what to do? Will Jack be healthy? Am I going to make it through labor. I think the scariest part is just not knowing. My OCD and control issues don't really help.

On another note, we took our last road trip this week for a while. Daddy and I went to Atlanta on Saturday to stay with Josh, Megan, MacKenize. Chris, Jess, and Logan came over Saturday and we all went to the neighborhood egg hunt then went for a hike. Scott carried MacKenzie back in the baby Bjorn...very cute. Josh cooked hamburgers and Hot dogs, and we just had a relaxing day. It was great. It 's hard to believe that Jack will be here soon and there will be three of them. Sunday was the big baptism and it went perfect. Logan slept through it all and Kenzie did great. It was very special and emotional. We love those sweet babies!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment