Sunday, March 21, 2010

Montgomery Baby Shower



















What a wonderful day. Today I had my first baby shower and it was amazing. It was given by Teresa, Wendy, Amanda Mathews, Mrs. Linda, Mrs. Brenda, and Mrs. Kathy. They did way too much. The decorations were adorable. Not only are my friends precious, they are very talented. They did everything by hand including the flowers, the diaper cake, and food. I love them all very much and will never forget this day. I could not believe the people that came. I think we probably had about 25-30 in all, but there were so many people that couldn't come and still sent gifts. Most of the people are friends I have made from work both past and present. One of my best friends, Calley, drove in from Atlanta and even brought Daddy a present so he wouldn't feel left out. It was a Lynyrd Skynyrd onesie and a signed Braves baseball. How sweet was that. My aunt Carroll, Mrs. Shelia, and Mrs Vicki (who came all the way from Nashville)were all there to help us celebrate. I think Nonna had just as much fun as I did. She may be a little excited about being a Grandma, I think she was glowing too. Jack was literally showered with gifts. I can't believe all the things he received. He got his swing, a bouncey, an exercise jumpey, the womb sound lambs, some beautiful quilts and blankets, several rubbies, burp clothes, picture books, and so MANY of the cutest clothes I have ever seen. He even got his first hunting outfit and his very first Christmas ornament. I have never felt so special and so loved. God has truly blessed us with wonderful friends and it was unbelievable to feel the love and excitement from everyone else for Jack. Thank you everyone for such a special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment