Saturday, December 12, 2009

week 16

Daddy's birthday was Tuesday, so I arranged for us to meet Kathy, Frank, Jason, and Deonna for dinner that night. We had a good time. On the way home, Scott told me how excited he was about having a boy and how he looked forward to raising his little buddy. Isn't that sweet. The next night I had a work dinner so I didn't get home late and Thursday I had a Christmas party in Birmingham. By Friday, I was just tired and whiny. I did get to see my Best Friend Amanda and her little girl. Kennedy is so sweet and adorable. I couldn't put her down. I hope I am able to put our baby down for naps, but there is nothing better than to hold a little baby while they sleep. I went to try on maternity clothes and they were are hideous except one pair of pants. It probably didn't help the girl I was with weighs like 95 lbs and has never been pregnant. Anyways, I came home and slept for 10 hours. I didn't even get up to tinkle and that is unheard of. Saturday, Scott painted the new half bathroom and I cleaned. He has been working really hard on the addition. Hopefully, the main level part will be done by the first of the year and the upstairs by the time the baby is here. Baby and I love Daddy very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment