Saturday, April 10, 2010

Week 33




This has been a crazy week, but the nursery is done. Yeah Daddy!!! I have had severe sinus issues, but so has everyone else in the South. I had so much stuff going on with work and had to keep going; however, on Thursday Jack gave me a big scare. I started bleeding and he didn't move for over 12 hours. I was so scared. We went to Labor and Delivery and they monitored us for about an hour. And guess what, he was started moving again. The doctor said everything was fine, but that I needed to slow down. I had an event that night that I did not attend after this happened. I guess this was God was of making me slow down.

Today is the day of my last baby shower and I am so excited. Jess, Chris, and Logan got here yesteraday around 1. Then my mom came over and helped me finish cleaning and wanted to visit with everyone. Amanda and Kennedy made it around 4. She is so tiny; She really is like a baby doll. Logan was flirting a little but thats ok bc he can practice until Jack gets here. Kennedy is Jack's girlfriend, but she will bring him a hottie once they get a little older. Uncle Bud, Aunt Carroll, and Nana came by shortly after and we had a wonderful visit. Then Josh, Meg, and Kenzie arrived around 6. There are babies everywhere. I love it. Our house is perfect with all the children here. I am having so much fun, I can't stand it. I am going to be sad when everryone leaves, but in the mean time........I can't wait to see everything at the shower. I know everyone has worked so hard and put so much love into the things they have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment