Sunday, April 18, 2010

The shower week 33







The shower was beautiful. It was given by Jess, Meg, Aunt Carroll, Amanda, Lindy, Deonna, and her mom Donna. The attention to detail was out of this world. There were so many things that were made and this made it extra special. My Aunt Carroll made the flower arrangement that was beautiful. The cake was brought by Lindy and was the cutest cake I have ever seen (plus Yummy). Amanda made the most adorable little diapers that held nuts. Jess hand tied the silverware with different colored ribbon and my Aunt Nancy made the centerpiece. It was so unique....I loved it!!!!!!!! There was so much yummy food. We had everything from humus to chicken salad to fruit and cheese. Everyone worked so hard and did so much for this event. It was unbelievable. Then there were all the guest that came. We had around 30 people. The lake group came, several of my friends from the hospital in Auburn, and my really close friends and family were there. It is so amazing to feel the love from everyone for my little Jack. Thank you to everyone You did way too much and also thank youto those that took the time to come and help us celebrate this special day. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment