Sunday, May 2, 2010

week 36

We went to the doctor Tuesday and I had gained two more lbs. Whatever!!! Anyways, he said the baby was low and that my cervix was 50% thinned out. I was surprised. I didn't expect for anything to have happened, so that was exciting. We are doing an ultrasound next week to see how big Jack is and then meet back with the doctor. I have been so pleased with Dr Ashurst and am so gald he is our doctor.

Thursday night, I had some false labor for about an hour. At one point, I thought Oh my goodness....this is it. I got so sad. As bad as my carpal tunnel is, I don't want it to be over. I can't imagine not feeling him in my belly anymore. Being pregnant is the most amazing feeling ever. I know Scott is excited and ready to meet him but I don't want to share and give this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment