Sunday, February 7, 2010

week 24

I have been looking forward to this week for over a month. It was superbowl weekend and we are taking off work Monday. Scott and I went to Atlanta and got to see Kenzie , Josh, Meg, Jess, Chris, Logan, Uncle Don, Barbara, Brian, Hope, Daniel, Mimi and Papa 7. It is great to be surrounded by family right now. Kenize is not crawling at all anymore. In fact, she runs everywhere. She is absolutely adorable. It is hard to believe how much she has changed in just one year. This was also my first time to get to hold little Logan and I didn't want to put him down. If he wasn't nursing or with his Mimi, I had him or at least wanted to be holding him. I am not really sure what Jack thought of me holding him. Jack has been very active and I could feel him 4-5 times a day, but things changed when we got to Jess's. When I first picked up Logan and was holding him on my belly, Jack gave him a big kick. Well Logan kicked him back.....and that was it. He really didn't move the rest of the time we were there. I am not sure if Jack knew that was his buddy and was ok with it or if he was pouting. It was great to see Scott loving on Kenzie and Logan too. He is going to be a great dad again. I hope motherhood comes as natural to me as it did to Jess. After we left I started doubting myself, but I guess this is natural. I just want to be the best mom I can possibly be.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Logan didn't make little Jack pout! Let's hope he knew it was his buddy and just decided to give Mom a break from all the kits and punches! We were so glad to have you guys and we have been missing you like crazy! Logan keeps telling me he wants his Aunt Mel back!
    You are going to be a wonderful mother and don't you doubt yourself for a second! I can't wait for your shower and for little Jack to get here! Hurry up May!!

    ReplyDelete