Sunday, September 27, 2009


Since we found out we were pregnant on vacation, this is the first time we were able to tell anyone in person. We told Aunt Carroll and Uncle Bud over dinner at Sinclair's on Wednesday. Then on Sunday, my cousin Bill and Garrett figured it out. We had planned on waiting until after Thursday when have an ultrasound, but Bill realized it when I refused to try a new type of drink.

We also went to church this morning, so baby had it's first communion. After the service, our priest Roger held hands with Scott and I and gave a very special and beautiful prayer for both us, our pregnancy, and our precious angel. It was all very emotional for me and Scott later said that it was a priceless moment and the highlight of the day. Can't wait to see what next week brings.

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog and I am so glad you started it! It's so much fun to journal everything and go back and read it later.
    I just read your three posts and of course, I started crying (again)! I am so happy for you and Scott and I am even happier that we get to experience this together. I love you and Baby Ruppert, too!

    ReplyDelete