Wednesday, March 3, 2010

4-d ultrasound









We had our 4d ultrasound today. Baby Jack is sooooooo cute. He is already measuring 3lbs 6 oz, average is 2.5 lbs. WOW!!!! He is going to be a big boy. Oh well, he may be big but he is sure is handsome.

5 comments:

  1. He is so precious! I can't believe how clear the pictures are. I can't wait for Baby Jack to get here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so good. I like the first 2. I can't believe how big he looks. It won't be long now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! I can't wait to see him in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Jack is absolutely beautiful. He has Scott's chin and Melanie's lips and he is the apple of my eye and not even here yet. I got to be there for the ultrasound. Melanie and Scott were two proud parents....full of smiles and awes. Jack will be so loved....what a lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete